Smart Solar Rewards in Oahu
Your New Solar Energy System Made Affordable
RevoluSun wants to make sure you get the perfect Smart Home solutions that keep your living space comfortable, healthy , and efficient . And in the spirit of true customer service, we put in the time and effort to help you choose a financing option and even navigate your federal, state, and local tax incentive options, too.
Let our Oahu solar experts help you! Call us today at (808) 427-0277 to schedule your free PV estimate and inspection.
Smart Solar Rewards
As if the lower utility bill and value to the environment weren’t enough reason to go solar, federal and state tax credits may cover up to 65% of your PV system — plus tax deductions, renewable energy credits, and other incentives.
The federal government provides a Solar Investment Tax Credit equal to 30% of the system’s installed cost.
State of Hawai‘i incentives offer a tax credit up to 35% of the total of your solar energy system’s installed cost.
Lease or buy — it’s up to you. RevoluSun’s leases and loans are designed to keep things simple, so your Smart Home systems fit both your energy-saving goals and your budget.
Lease Your PV System
With a RevoluSun lease, you can go solar and start saving on your electricity bill immediately without a large upfront expense — and enjoy the flexibility to purchase your system later if you like.
Benefits of leasing include:
- Guaranteed system maintenance, insurance, and performance
- The option to buy your system after six years or at the end of your lease term
- The ability to expand your system later to meet your future energy needs (in most cases)
- Flexible end of lease options — renew the lease, purchase the system, or request removal at no cost
- Professional installation with the highest standard of quality and customer service from our best-in-class installers
Buy Your PV System
On average, a solar system pays for itself in roughly seven years, many of our systems are warrantied for 25 years and will produce electricity for decades more — plus it increases your home’s value. Purchasing PV with your own resources is ideal, but if you prefer to finance, RevoluSun, has built close relationships with trusted lenders to make your dream of going solar a reality.
Residential Tax Incentives & Credits
The current federal and Hawai‘i state tax credits make Hawai‘i one of the best places in the nation for solar energy. With the federal and state tax incentives, you can save up to 65% on this one-time cost.
Tax credits reduce tax liability dollar-for-dollar – like a gift card for paying your state or federal income taxes:
- That means up to 65% of the cost of a system can be covered through federal and state tax credits.
- The federal government provides a tax credit equal to 30% of the system’s installed cost.
- The State of Hawai‘i provides a tax credit up to 35% of the system’s installed cost, capped at $5,000 per 5kw system. Multiple credits for multiple systems are available.
- Information on Hawai‘i and federal incentives are available from DSIRE.com.